Existing rotating hydraulic winch systems are now easy to convert to the HeaveCom System
New HYDAC technology saves on energy consumption, mass, nitrogen supplies, reduces wear throughout the entire system & extends the area of your application.
ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL HEAVE COMPENSATION
- Up to 85 % more energy efficient
- Optimized construction
- No on board nitrogen generation required
- Less overall wear
- Existing hydraulic winches can easily be transformed
- into the Active HeaveCom System
- Easy to confi gure as a redundant system
- Less installed hydraulic power
- Emergency load holding winch
A small actuation cylinder, directly connected to the piston accumulator, compensates for the efficiency losses. Oil flow to the winch motors is regulated based on a modified MRU-signal. The method results in an energy saving up to 85%. Existing rotating hydraulically driven winch systems are easy to convert to the HeaveCom System. Parallel installation of HYDAC AHC-drive on a winch system provides redundancy to the AHC-system. Direct wear throughout the entire system is reduced, since there is no more need for additional cable disks.