Fujian Kunfu Stock Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of magnesium alloys and magnesium alloys products, which belongs to China Kunfu Group. Soluble magnesium alloys produced by Kunfu Co., Ltd. are excellent materials for producing oil completion tools such as soluble bridge plugs, fracturing balls and soluble balls, and are widely used in oil and gas industry. At present, Fujian Kunfu has 180 million tons of magnesium mining rights and 40,000 square meters of standard production plant. The company's magnesium alloy industrial park has a total investment of 2.447 billion yuan, covering an area of 1481 mu, and a planned land of 806 mu. The Industrial Park designs an annual output of 100,000 tons of soluble magnesium alloy oil completion equipment materials, military, automobile lightweight, civil products and other magnesium alloy series products, which is medium. China's famous magnesium alloy production base.
Kunfu Soluble Magnesium Alloy Oil Completion Tool Material has the following advantages:
1. Kunfu Company is one of the few companies in the world that can cover the whole industry chain of magnesium alloys from raw materials, casting, extrusion, heat treatment, machining and so on. It has the overall solution of soluble magnesium alloy products.
2. The company has the Chinese largest 4000-ton extruder and a full-tonnage series of extruders, which can extrude magnesium alloy materials with higher density and better mechanical properties.
3. Kunfu has the experience of cooperating with world famous oil equipment giants and the production strength of completing huge material orders.
4. Soluble alloy materials developed by Kunfu include soluble balls, soluble bars, soluble profiles, and many other types, as well as a variety of Kunfu own brands, to meet the different needs of customers;
5. Soluble materials have different compositions and mechanical properties. The technical parameters of soluble materials, such as pressure, temperature, tensile strength and dissolution rate, can be customized according to customers'needs, and can dissolve itself in aqueous solutions containing electrolytes and in different liquid environments.
6. Structural parts made of soluble alloy materials not only have good solubility, but also have high strength and plasticity, which can fully adapt to different working environments and requirements of oil and gas exploitation.
Kunfu, as the leading enterprise in new magnesium alloy material industry and the leading enterprise in lightweight magnesium alloy vehicles in China, is one of the few enterprises covering the whole industry chain of magnesium alloy industry and the "experimental base of China National Research Center of Magnesium Alloy Materials Engineering Technology". The company has introduced advanced international technology and equipment and cooperated with famous universities and research institutes in China to develop magnesium alloy composites. Research and development on product structure and physical properties have greatly improved product quality and application scope, and created a complete industrial chain from ore smelting, alloy refining, intermediate products to terminal products. The project has been listed as "the key project of Fujian Province in China". The company has a R&D center and a testing building (with a building area of 6000 square meters), 38 R&D and testing equipment of various types, and more than 30 R&D technicians.
In 2017, Kunfu independently developed the world's first 12-metre magnesium alloy bus lightweight body skeleton, forming a series of independent design and development patented technology of magnesium alloy body, and became an important partner of Audi, Geely, Zhongtong, Jinlu and other world-renowned automotive main engine factories. The products include lightweight magnesium alloy vehicle body, magnesium alloy logistics car, magnesium alloy battery box and so on. Pallets, magnesium alloy dashboard brackets, armrest tubes and other vehicle parts are very popular in the market.
Kunfu Group now has more than 180 patents and has won the honors of China's well-known trademarks, China's famous brands and China's top ten patent enterprises. It has won the Geneva International Invention Award in Switzerland for three consecutive years.