Drillform's DC440 Drilling Catwalk provides faster cycle times, higher lift capacity and accommodation of larger pipe diameters, access to pipe handling pinch points and pipe movements are eliminated, creating a safer operating environment. With a cycle time of 45 seconds, the DC440 features 10' independent pipe racks and accommodates a minimum floor height of 18' up to a maximum of 40'.
Features of the Bulldog DC440 Drilling Catwalk:
- SAFETY - Access to pipe handling pinch points and pipe movements is eliminated
- COST SAVINGS - Faster cycle times, higher lift capacity and accommodation of larger pipe diameters
- EASE OF USE - Radio controlled from the drill floor, integrated indexer, hydraulic pipe racks kickers and skate
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE - Modular and machined components contribute to ease and speed of maintenance
- OPERATIONAL ADVANTAGE - Centre clearance for existing wellheads