STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
· Rugged proven valve designs
· Pipe sizes from 1” to 12”, with the valve bores closely matching the piping inside diameter.
· Working Pressures up to 15,000 PSI.
· Performance-tested at ocean depths up to 10,000 feet.
· Provided with either Flanged, Buttweld or customer-specific end connections.
· A wide range of Metallic and Elastomeric materials available.
· Permanent service options include metal seating and spring-loaded Lip seals as well as Inconel Cladding.
· Multiple coating systems as required by the application.
· Designed to be used with a broad range of Operator/Actuator devices such as: API 17H Receptacles for ROV’s, Knock-Over Handles, Subsea Gear Operators, Subsea Hydraulic Actuators or Bare Stem for customer specific methods.
· Designed to meet the requirements of: API 6A and API 17H for material control, design stresses, testing, dimensions and subsea drive train requirements.
· Compact and versatile design allows for easy inclusion in manifolds, pipe runs and tight locations