High pressure pumps and systems manufactured by Goma Engineering are perfect for customer needs. Our high pressure pumps range from power ratings up to 1000HP, discharge upto 2500 LPM (150 M3/Hr) and operating pressures up to 20,000 PSI (1400 Kg/Cm2). The pumps are available in electric as well as engine driven motor with various options of coupling & mounting as per customer’s application need. Moreover these pumps are sturdy and devised for both intermittent and continuous duty cycles. Goma also makes available accessories required for these pumps as per specific usage like cleaning /jetting attachments.
Our high pressure pumps are most resourceful & highly efficient for various applications like testing, spraying, cutting, cleaning, descaling, transferring of fluids, pressure injection etc.
Goma manufactures horizontal type pumps which are either Triplex or Quintuplex. However, the majority of the models are in triplex configuration. The high pressure triplex reciprocating plunger pump is a three plunger pump in which the plunger operates in tandem separated at 120°, and a Quintuplex plunger pump is a five plunger pump in which the plunger operates in tandem separated at 70°. We have over 15 different models to choose from and these depend upon power ratings. Pump models can be selected based on requirements of pressure and flow rate.
- Heavy duty and robust design for continuous duty application.
- Appropriate valve kinematics gives minimum fluctuation.
- Split type power frame for easy maintenance.
- Crank Shaft is extendable from either side of power frame.
- Replaceable stuffing box with stuffing box nut for easy maintenance.
- Plungers available in options (Hardened stainless steel /Stellite/ Colomony/ TC ).
- Fluid ends in different materials are available as per environment & application needs.
- Pump oil cooling and forced lubrication available as optional.