Dometic offers three types of Engine Ventilation Systems, inlcuding Natural-draft with no fans, Natural Draft with Cross-Flow Cooling Fans, and a Press and Temperature Controlled system. Each have their advantages.
- The Natural-Draft with No Fans ventilation system is simple, inexpensive, lightweight and has no electrical load.
- The Natural Draft with Cross-Flow Cooling Fans is also simple, cost effective and lightweight. The temperature is controlled during trolling and low RPM.
- The Pressure and Temperature Controlled system allows precise control of pressure and temperature, reduced size of opening and moisture eliminators, lightweight, and has automatic operation both underway and dockside.
The necessary parts in the ventilation systems also have outstanding benefits which include:
- Custom solutions for protecting marine machinery spaces
- Smoke and fire dampers are available in marine-grade aluminum or stainless steel with manual, pneumatic, or electronic operation.
- Mist eliminators are custom designed to maximize air flow with four drainage options: bottom, face, horizontal or sump.
- Fan motors are high efficiency, direct drive, and reversible.