• Constructed of continuously interlocked 316 stainless steel core for exceptional crush and corrosion resistance.
• Durable, sunlight resistant, flame retardant, LOW SMOKE and ZERO HALOGEN TPU jacket that resists heat, oil and
• Designed for most extreme temperature applications.
• Meets the demands of today’s higher temperature rated conductors.
• Conduit used with standard liquid-tight fitting for easy installation. IP 66/67 Rated when installed with approved
• Rated for temperature ranges -40°F to +221°F (-40°C to +105°C),
• Delivers superior wiring protection where agency approvals are not required.
• Manufactured in a full range of trade sizes from 3/8” through 2”.
• Smooth appearing jacket for exposed applications.
• Provides liquid-tight raceway for electrical conductors.
MEETS or EXCEEDS the following STANDARDS
• Flame Spread Index ASTM E162
• Smoke Density (Generation) ASTM E662
• Toxic Gas Generation Bombardier SMP 800-C
• Toxic Gas Testing BSS 7239
• Limited Oxygen Index 33
• Jacket Material is U.L. 94 Certified
For use in harsh environments. Made in the USA.