Industry Leader Adds to Their Line of Temperature Control Solutions
Irving, TX— February 1, 2018 —Thermal Edge, Inc., a leading manufacturer of temperature control solutions for electrical enclosures, announced today that it has launched an updated Hazardous Location option for Enclosure Air Conditioners.
Designed to provide nonincendive cooling for hazardous location electrical enclosures, these closed-loop units are ideal for use on systems in chemical and petrochemical, refining, onshore and offshore drilling applications.
Thermal Edge Hazardous Location air conditioners are in conformance with all requirements of:
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2015 Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.213-15 Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- For purged and non-purged enclosures
- Active, energy saving, Condensate Evaporation System
- Fully programmable digital controller with built in alarms and alerts
- Remote controller option places controller inside enclosure
- Thermal Expansion Valve for maximum efficiency when temperature or heat load changes
- Models range from 2000 to 20,000 BTUH
- Available in UL Types 12, 4 and 4X
- Top Mount and Side Mount
To learn more about Thermal Edge Hazardous Location Enclosure Air Conditioners please visit: www.thermal-edge.com/air-conditioner-options-accessories/hazardous-location
About Thermal Edge, Inc.
Thermal Edge, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of industrial enclosure cooling units, including air conditioners, air-to-air heat exchangers, and fan systems. With clients such as Pepsi Co., Bacardi, MillerCoors, Kraft, Black Box, and Motion Control Engineering, Thermal Edge designs temperature control solutions sold directly to customers as well as through distributors such as Graybar and Grainger. For additional information about Thermal Edge's products, visit the company's website at www.thermal-edge.com.