From its roots as a trading office in China back in 2001, Everison International Group Inc. was created in Canada. In 2005, we opened our doors to North America from our office in Toronto - which also oversees the operations of our international locations. Over the years, Everison International Group Inc. has grown from dealing mostly with scrap metal and steel pipes, to a fully-fledged trading company that deals with different types of commodities from all over the world.
Due to the unprecedented growth our company experienced in the 2000s, Everison International Group acquired a factory in China, Hubei Cahen Industrial Co. Ltd., to be alongside our trading and sourcing company, Hainan Shenggang Material Co. Ltd.
Everison International Group Inc. continues its importing, exporting, and trading business as we continue our unprecedented growth in the scrap, steel, pipe, and trading industries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and beyond.
Since the founding of our company, our focus has never wavered from achieving one goal that encompasses all the others - to maximize customer satisfaction that leads to a productive gain with all parties involved. Over the years as we steadily gained a foothold in North America, we have worked with both the biggest steel and scrap suppliers and buyers in North America, to the smallest family-owned yards and trading offices.
Here at Everison International Group Inc., we put you first. We ensure that your experience with us is smooth and hassle-free, that will facilitate and maintain a long-lasting and strong partnership.
VISION, MISSION, AND COMPANY VALUES
1. Everison International Group’s vision is to be a partner of choice for commodity buyers and suppliers, no matter the size of their operation. We offer our sellers the most efficient, convenient way of matching the supply with the demand, while delivering a fast, friendly service.
2. Everison International Group’s vision is to be a partner of choice for buyers and suppliers, due to our consistent excellent service based on our company values.
1. To match the supply and demand between buyers and suppliers that greatly satisfies all parties.
2. To fulfill a mutual need between suppliers and buyers that solves a problem and improves the lives of people in all parties.
Our core values are lived inside and outside the business. They are integral not just to the company’s operations, but also to the lives of our employees.
1. Reliability - We keep our word and fulfill our obligations in a timely manner.
2. Open Communication - We believe that the best business relationships rely on open avenues for communication, where both companies care for the other’s business interests as well as its own. We say what we mean and mean what we say, and adapt to each supplier and buyer’s unique requests.
3. Relationship-Oriented - We believe that the price isn’t the only factor in having a successful business relationship. Trust is very important, so we act in a way that protects the interests of our suppliers and buyers, and that which will establish mutual respect and trust between all companies.
4. Collaboration - We believe that goals could be best achieved if each person’s knowledge is shared with each other, both within the company and the companies we work with.
5. Flexibility - We strive to adapt to sudden changes in the industry and find ways to mitigate the changes that happen, in order to facilitate smooth transactions and a smooth relationship with our suppliers and buyers.
6. Integrity - We always tell the truth and give our best service, as we look out for the best interests of our suppliers and buyers as much as our own.
7. Initiative - We do not simply react to the challenges faced in the industries we work in, we anticipate them and provide solutions before they become a problem for the benefit of our suppliers and buyers.
Everison has an ISO 9001:2008 certification and adheres to international standards for quality management.
We also hold an AQSIQ licence of registration for overseas supplier enterprise of imported solid waste as raw materials, which demonstrates our technical knowledge and reliability.
For our steel and scrap partners, as a member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries (CARI), you can rest assured that we are a reliable partner in the industry and will adhere to the highest ethical standards based on our company values and the CARI Guiding Principles.