Visit booth 3424 - Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments is proud to introduce the new standard in discrete oil in water sample analysis with the ruggedized TD‐550 and TD‐560. Based on our experience with the highly successful TD‐500D and TD‐3100, the TD‐550 and TD‐560 includes many new features and benefits providing touch screen display, simple operator interaction, superior detection capabilities, increased linear range, and low cost.
- Detection of crude oils, natural gas condensates, diesel, lube oils and many
other hydrocarbons at low ppb levels.
- Detection of BTEX at low ppm levels.
- Wide linear range–up to 5000 ppm possible.
- Large full‐color touch screen allows:
- Simplified calibration procedure–reducing work flow.
- Storage for multiple calibrations and site locations.
- Data logging–records each sample analyzed with time stamp, location and results, which allows for fast and simple review.
- Graphing capabilities–sort by date, calibration and location.
- Low cost per sample analysis.
- Compatible with all popular extraction solvents and TDHI’s No‐Solvent
- Displayed results can be correlated to official lab methods such as USEPA 1664A
and ISO 9377‐2.
- External and battery powered (up to 6 hours).
- How to instructional videos included on the TD‐550 and TD‐560 touch
- Oil in Soil, Sand and Drilling Mud measurement.
- No operational spares.