Apollo “HCM” Halo Crown Mounted Lighting System
Apollo "HCM" Halo Crown Mount lighting system designed for Drilling Rigs, Work Over Rigs, Offshore Drilling, Barge Rigs and Offshore Platforms the system lowers light pollution, lights dark sky compliant, reduces CO2 footprint, reduces safety incidents and increase security on drilling sites.
Apollo Energy HCM system can replace multiple conventional light towers with a high efficiency stadium lighting that will reduce overall costs while providing unmatched lighting quality on site. HCM evenly lights the site, reduction of shadows due to the location of the HCM Unit on the crown. Lights system is dark sky compliant and will reduce light pollution.
No spill potential (powered off current rig power supply, reduces diesel consumption for site lighting while improving site lighting. Increase
Security on Site
The high lumens production lighting system allows the client to see the site from every corner of the drilling site to ensure that only authorized personal is on site.
One piece of equipment replaces many (daily cost savings), improved site efficiency during night time operations, improved safety during night operations, eliminates 4+ commercial light towers, giving the equivalent of 12 light towers. Halo requires little maintenance compared to the conventional light towers.
Safety By Design
1. Three levels of securement
- Drops compliant hardware for fastening, Nord-lock fasteners w/ hex bolts w/wire system
- Certified safety cable system
- Drop safe nets for a third level of equipment fall arrest
2. Engineered to API 4F
3. Each unit is inspected and signed off by a P. Engineered (QA/QC, 100
NDT of all welds.
4. Rig certifications are kept updated (work with your engineering team to maintain rig certifications).