AURORA, IL – March 4, 2020 – Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at OTC – Offshore Technology Conference 2020, May 4-7 at NRG Park, Houston, TX, Booth #8834. Featured products include:
Interactive Small Tool Table:
Mitutoyo America’s booth will feature an interactive small tool display. The display will provide an in-depth understanding about precision measurement tools and give visitors quick access to tool specifications and show the unique features of select individual specialty tools.
Capital Equipment on display includes:
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- Vision Quick Image: The Quick Image Series of telecentric lens-based 2D Video Inspection Systems includes three new CNC models in addition to the currently available manual models. QIPAK software includes an image stitching function, and with the combination of a moving stage, image stitching allows for entire coverage of the measuring envelope for larger pieces without losing resolution or accuracy. QIPAK software creates inspection routines, part programs and repeat measurements using a single mouse click.
- FormTRACER AVANT: The FormTRACER AVANT is a revolutionary, hybrid contour and surface roughness measuring system with speed, efficiency and operability never seen previously. Featuring new technology, users can replace a detector on the FormTRACER AVANT without turning off the controller. A built-in drive tilt mechanism allows for the measurement of larger workpieces. Many optional accessories support a major reduction of total measurement time, from set up and measurement to evaluation.
- LH-600E: Offers advanced performance for reliable and easy 2-D measurement and features accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600) μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability. Perpendicularity of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed. The pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows the LH-600E to be maneuvered easily around heavy parts. Basic statistical functions are provided and the RS-232C/USB data output provides the option of evaluating measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.
- PH-3515 Profile Projector: The PH-3515 is a bench-top model profile projector with horizontal optical system. It features touch screen M2 geometric measuring display with graphics-based “part view” constructions that generates popular construction types, like distances and tangent lines, from within the graphical part view. A Geometric Tolerancing Function measures features, sets nominals, applies tolerances and views deviation results with only a few steps.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Contact: Media inquiries:
Mitutoyo America Corporation Larry Andersen
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502 Content and Marketing Specialist
Phone (630) 820-9666 Phone (630) 978-6497
Fax: (630) 820-2614 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org