The EnerQuip FR machine has been designed with the ever-changing industry requirements for more accurate data, cost and time saving.
· Low torque ability as standard circa.100 ft lb
· Automated self-leveling tool support jacks
· Hydraulic fully floating heads – no need for additional utilities i.e. compressed air
· Multiple graph overlay and make-up trend – instantly highlights any anomalies in make-up
· Fully floating head and tailstock allows for any pipe deflection without damaging threads
· Fully extendable clamping jaws that grip the machine’s entire pipe range without the requirement to change jaws.
· Top open Tailstock option allows safe, efficient loading/unloading of tubulars
· Fully programmable support jacks to ensure pipe alignment
· Low hydraulic working pressure
· Electronic control desk
· Standalone hydraulic powerpack that can be situated outside away from the Torque machine
· In-house developed software package that conforms to the latest industry regulations
· 24 month warranty as standard
· Capable of clamping 2.3/8” diameter upwards
· Standard Torque ratings up to 100,000 ft lbs for fully floating machines